Harassed? Bullied?

2010-09-25T20:38:00Z 2010-09-25T20:40:20Z Harassed? Bullied? missoulian.com
September 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Missoula County Public Schools and other districts urge parents who believe their children are being bullied to contact their child's counselor. A complete list of schools and staff can be found at www.mcps.k12.mt.us. There is also a harassment and bullying incident form for students to fill out. Look under "school board policies" in the subsection, "student policies."

Also, the Montana Office of Public Instruction maintains a civil rights section under "resources," at www.opi.mt.gov.

Copyright 2015 missoulian.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Missoulian Poll


Should the Boy Scouts welcome LGBT leaders into their ranks?

View Results

Featured Businesses

Search our events calendar