For more information on the following programs at the Montana Natural History Center, 120 Hickory St., call 406-327-0405, or visit montananaturalist.org:
- MiniNaturalists Pre-K Program, 10 a.m. Thursdays, Feb. 1-22.
February's theme is "Diggin' Dinos and Fossils." Program is free with admission; children must be accompanied by adults.
- Saturday Kids’ Activity: Ice Age Animals, 2-3 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 3. Free with admission.
- Naturalist Trivia Night, 7 p.m. Feb. 15. $5 suggested donation.
- Evening Lecture Series: "Hunting and Gathering: Learning to Read the Landscape Seasonal Round" with Rosalyn LaPier, 7 p.m., Feb. 7.
- Naturalist Field Day: "Winter Raptors" with Denver Holt, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Feb. 18. $70 members, $80 non-members.