For more information on the following programs at the Montana Natural History Center, 120 Hickory St., call 406-327-0405, or visit montananaturalist.org:
- MiniNaturalists Pre-K Program, 10 a.m. Thursdays, Oct. 5-26. October's theme is "Creepy Crawly." Program is free with admission; children must be accompanied by adults.
- Saturday Kids’ Activity: "Slimy!" 2-3 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 28. Free with admission.
- Community Discovery Day, Pattee Canyon nature walk, Oct. 7, 9-11:30 a.m., meet at the Sam Braxton Trail Head. Free.
- Naturalist Trivia Night, 7 p.m. Oct. 25. $5 suggested donation.
- "Sip and Sketch Bones" with Nancy Seiler. Oct. 11, 7 p.m. $30/$25 MNHC members. Registration required.
- Evening Lectuer Series: "Navigating a Changing World: Perspectivesw on the Challenges We Face and Where to Find Hope," Oct. 18, 7 p.m.