Saturday's game between Montana and Idaho State is not available to watch in western Montana via the usual broadcast and cable outlets that Grizzly fans are used to, such as Root Sports, Altitude, ABC/Fox Montana or KPAX.
There are a number of ways to watch.
Charter Spectrum in western Montana offers Eleven Sports as part of certain cable packages on channels 292 (standard definition) and 762 (HD). Consult with Charter Spectrum customer service for further details.
As part of the Big Sky Conference's partnership with Pluto TV, the game will be available on Pluto TV's channel 237, a University of Montana-specific channel, with production services by Eleven Sports. Pluto TV is a free, ad-supported service and it has several options for online streaming. The Big Sky will have all of its livestreamed sporting events on Pluto TV. You may be required to register before viewing; registration is free.
- Mobile apps: Pluto TV has apps for both iOS and Android on those platforms' app stores.
- Connected TV devices and smart TVs: Pluto TV has apps for Roku, Apple TV, Amazon FireTV, and AndroidTV on those platforms' various app stores. The company has instructions to connect to Google's Chromecast on its website.
- Desktop or laptop computers: Pluto TV has specific apps for Windows and MacOS operating systems.
- Online via web browser: Go online to pluto.tv/watch.
- DirecTV: Eleven Sports is available on Channel 623.
The Big Sky Conference continues to offer online streaming at WatchBigSky.com.
Other online platforms
Eleven Sports is also available via the Playstation Vue and fuboTV streaming services.
— Tom Kopacz, 406mtsports.com