Two people found dead in a Miller Creek home Sunday died of accidental drug overdoses, Sheriff's Lt. Rich Maricelli said.
Kendol Fiester, 19, and Anthony R. Neumiller, 25, both had "overages" of prescribed drugs in their systems, Maricelli said. Neumiller had a prescription for a drug that can be "extremely lethal" if taken incorrectly and it likely caused his death. That drug was also detected in Fiester's toxicology tests, as well as a drug she had taken in a dose exceeding the prescribed amount.
Maricelli declined to provide the names of the drugs at the request of State Medical Examiner Gary Dale.
Reporter Ericka Schenck Smith can be reached at 523-5259 or at email@example.com