Board of Aeronautics
- John Maxness, Helena. Qualification: Active fixed base operator or official of a fixed base operator of flying services or flying schools. Maxness is the co-owner of Exec Air Montana, Inc.
- Sean Smith, Anaconda. Qualification: District 1. Smith is a plumber for NorthWestern Energy.
Board of County Printing
- Commissioner Carol Brooker, Thompson Falls. Qualification: County commissioner. Brooker is a Sanders County commissioner.
- David McCumber, Butte. Qualification: Member of the printing industry. McCumber is the editor of the Montana Standard.
- Commissioner Laura Obert, Townsend. Qualification: County commissioner. Obert is a Broadwater County commissioner.
- Roger Wagner, Nashua. Qualification: Member of the general public. Wagner is a family farmer in Valley County.
Equal Pay for Equal Work Task Force
You have free articles remaining.
- Dr. Susan Wolff, Great Falls. Qualification: Higher Education. Wolff is the dean of Great Falls College MSU.
Board of Medical Examiners
- Dr. Gina Painter, Great Falls. Qualification: Podiatrist. Painter is a physician with Benefis Physicians Group.
Petroleum Tank Release Compensation Board
- Gretchen Rupp, Bozeman. Qualification: General public. Rupp is an instructor at the Department of Land Resources and Environmental Sciences at Montana State University.
Board of Private Security
- Darren Bayliss, Billings. Qualification: Contract security company or propriety security organization. Bayliss is the security site manager for Bedrock Protections Agency.
- Charles Pesola, Somers. Qualification: Licensed private investigator. Pesola is a licensed private investigator and a Flathead County Sheriff’s deputy.