BILLINGS – A man has died after being pulled from a burning trailer house in Miles City.
Miles City Fire and Rescue Chief Dale Berg says 64-year-old Randolph Lee Houston died of smoke inhalation in the fire Sunday morning. A neighbor reported smoke coming from the man’s house at about 6:15 a.m.
Berg says the fire started on a countertop next to the stove and likely originated with some type of electrical appliance.
Houston was taken by ambulance to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Berg says the fire caused an estimated $10,000 in damage.