Missoula County sheriff’s deputies made 22 arrests in the past seven days; four of those were DUI arrests. There are currently 360 inmates in the Missoula County Detention Facility. There were 131 inmates booked into the facility in the past seven days.
• Resisting Arrest: Deputies responded to a disturbance and a possible TOP violation (temporary restraining order) on Home Harvest Loop. While being taken into custody, the female subject resisted arrest, prompting other LEOs to quickly respond to assist. She was remanded to jail on various charges (Dec. 22).
• Theft: A resident on the 1200 Block of Lakeside Drive reported that her yard markers/reflectors were stolen from in front of her home (Dec. 22).
• Theft: Residents on Red Fox Road reported that Christmas decorations were stolen from in front of their home (Dec. 15).
• Vandalism: A business owner on U.S. Highway 93 South reported that several cars had windows broken out over the weekend (Dec. 22).
• Vandalism: A resident from the 100 block of Tyler Way reported that the windows of her vehicle had been broken out by unknown suspects. It is an estimated $300 to repair the window (Dec. 19).
• Vandalism: Residents on Essex Street reported that four large inflatable Christmas decorations/lawn ornaments had slash marks in them. Suspects sought (Dec. 19).
• Disorderly Conduct: Two residents from the Antelope Drive neighborhood may be facing charges of disorderly conduct after deputies took a report of them assaulting one another (Dec. 20).
• Theft: Two residents on Sunset Pines Road reported that their vehicles broken while parked in front of his residence. Miscellaneous items were stolen from the console and glove compartment (Dec. 20).
• Drug offenses/obstruction: A deputy made a traffic stop near Beckwith Street in Frenchtown. The subject refused to disclose his identity and was arrested for obstruction. When remanded to the jail, a significant amount of cash and methamphetamine were found on his person (Dec. 20).
• Theft: A business on Rollercoaster Road reported that an aftermarket grill guard was stolen off of one of their vehicles. There are no suspects and the victim estimated the replacement will cost $2,500 (Dec. 17).
This information is compiled by Deputy’s reports from the Missoula County Sheriff’s Office. For space reasons, not every incident that occurs will appear in the roundup. If you have any suspect information related to these incidents, please contact the Missoula County Sheriff’s Office at 258-4810 or submit an anonymous tip to Crimestoppers by calling 721-4444.