An estimated 500 million Instagram users share photos of their adventures (and their food). If you’re one of them, do yourself a favor and follow a few Montana-based accounts. There’s nothing like seeing the Treasure State through others’ eyes to fully appreciate your home.
If you enjoy looking at photos of Montana (and who doesn’t?), start with these 10 Instagram accounts.
1. @VisitMontana. The official Instagram account of the Montana Office of Tourism offers incredible photos that will make you want to get out and explore.
2. @untamed_montana. The Untamed Montana brand has a beautiful Instagram account with enviable images of the great outdoors.
3. @southeastmontana. It’s a well-known fact among locals that Southeast Montana is underrated, and this tourism account captures it perfectly.
4. @Montana_naturebug. Gerri’s images range from fantastic floral shots to scenes from nature with a few humanizing personal pics mixed in for good measure.
5. @mtbigskyseries. Simple, stunning, eye-catching photos of the Last Best Place, mostly promotional shares from photographers’ accounts.
6. @ralfafara. Imagine living and working inside Glacier National Park. Becca does, and her photos are just as breathtaking as the official Glacier account.
You have free articles remaining.
7. @glaciernps. While you’re at it, follow the official Glacier National Park account. Who couldn’t use a daily reminder of how lucky we are to have it?
8. @missouladowntown. Downtown Missoula has a lot going on. Even if you don’t live anywhere near it, you’ll find these photos entertaining.
9. @ig_montana. This account is a collection of beautiful snaps of Montana scenery, You can submit a photo to Instagram Montana by using the hashtag #igmontana.
10. @nikokeysrealty. Not only does Nicholas work in real estate, but he captures the beauty of Montana (especially the Bigfork area) in a unique way.