{{featured_button_text}}
Letter

Thank you, Missoulian, for sharing Marsha Hamilton’s fierce battle against Stage 4 lung cancer (June 2).

I have to wonder if Hamilton may have lived in a home with a high radon gas level? Western Montana has hot pockets of radon gas, a silent but deadly killer, and each home should be tested. It’s an easy test.

Radon: deq.mt.gov. The Missoula County Health Department has testing kits for sale as well as most hardware stores.

Dale A. Hanson,

Lolo

Subscribe to Breaking News

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.
You must be logged in to react.
Click any reaction to login.
0
0
0
0
0