U.S. Sen. Jon Tester is a dismal failure for Montana and voted:
• No to U.S. Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
• No to U.S. Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch.
• No to the tax cuts for all Americans.
• No to securing our borders.
• No to building the wall to stop the flood of illegal aliens crossing the border.
• No to Kate’s Law to punish illegals who assault and murder our citizens.
• Yes to the Democrats' plan to pursue open borders. He signed on to this without taking Montana’s citizens into consideration.
• Yes to sanctuary cities. He is more concerned with protecting illegal aliens than citizens of Montana.
These are just a few examples of Tester letting us down. He votes strictly party line and does not represent us, but he is part of the swamp.
Have you ever noticed that congressional democrats never let Tester be their spokesperson when they hold press briefings? Why is that? Because he would embarrass himself if he had to speak without a script.