Seeley Lake, MT 59868
About Clearwater Montana Properties, Inc.
We are so proud and fortunate to partner with Sports Afield Trophy Properties! Our partnership provides so many additional marketing opportunities, and listing syndication to over 575 websites. You can be sure your property will be marketed to a large, affluent audience. We wanted to share with you an ad Sports Afield placed for us in their last magazine featuring Clearwater Montana Properties. Enjoy!
Clearwater Montana Properties (CMP) was co-founded in 1994 by a fifth generation Montanan, Kevin Wetherell. Since we opened our first office in Seeley Lake, we’ve grown into a network of 31 Agent/Office locations across Montana. CMP focuses on providing superior market knowledge, quality customer service, shooting straight with our clients and giving back generously to our communities we serve. In 2007, we were chosen as the exclusive participant for Cabela's Trophy Properties in Montana.
At CMP, we pride ourselves in being on the cutting edge of technology, marketing strategies and trends in the ranch, farm and recreational sectors of the real estate industry. We see ourselves as stewards, not only our customers and clients, but also of the land with which we are blessed. The Agents and Owners at CMP are proud to give back a portion of CMP’s earnings to the communities in which they are earned. We take pride in working to make our communities better, and helping to strengthen civic and charitable organizations, while maintaining our deep commitment to recreation, stewardship and conservation of the lands that we serve.
If you’re looking to buy or sell a recreational property, farm, or ranch---the common traits you will find present in all of our CMP Team Members are high levels of character and integrity. We don't do anything we’re not willing to stand behind. We do the right things for the right reasons. We always place our clients' interests above our own. Here are the things we do:
- Hire the best people - from the CMP Sales Agents and Brokers, to our support staff, we have the highest caliber of people with incredible character and a passion for what they do.
- Ensure our marketing tools remain cutting edge - from photography, to mapping programs, to production, we have what it takes to be on the cutting edge of marketing.
- Provide the best training and assistance - from state-of-the art, in-house transaction management software, to continuous market research, to full corporate monitoring and support.
- Commit to an extensive marketing plan - from print media and targeted direct mail, to hundreds of high-traffic websites and networking with a number of highly qualified, high-net-worth buyers.
- CMP Sales Agents and Brokers are trained to not only LISTEN to your needs, wants, and desires, but to actually HEAR you - a trait that is becoming harder and harder to find in the high-paced world we live in.
Click here for Buyers and Sellers information.
Seeley Lake is just 85 miles southeast of Kalispell and 50 miles northeast of Missoula. Seeley Lake is a destination spot like none other. It provides a 1,025 acre lake that’s a huge attraction for people who want to boat, ski, fish and recreate. In the summer, the small town that boasts a population of 2000, but during the raging summer months, it increases to almost twice that size!
The surrounding area is edged by awe inspiring mountain ranges and pristine wilderness. The Bob Marshall Wilderness and the Mission Mountain Wilderness flank both sides of Seeley Lake giving way to over a million acres of roadless back country. Paired with the Seeley Swan Chain of Lakes connected together by the Clearwater and Swan Rivers and you have a special place with a lot to offer.
Beyond the usual outdoor activities you will also find other great and fun things to do in and around town. Seeley Lake has unique shops that supply crafts and daily essentials. Throughout the year there are several festivals including the Loon and Fish Festival and the Tamarack Festival. During the 4th of July, you'll experience a wonderful fireworks display over the lake. You can also find horseback riding and downhill skiing just around the corner. Whether you rent a canoe or go for a hike, Seeley Lake is a place that will keep you busy.
You have to see all of Seeley Lake to believe it. To do that, call the real estate agents at Clearwater Montana Properties. They have extensive knowledge of the town and surrounding areas and are ready to help you find the property of your dreams.
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!