• Tanner Goligoski poured in 23 points, Hunter Omlid had 16 and Carson Rostad and Camron Rothie added 13 apiece as Class A Hamilton rolled past Class AA Missoula Big Sky 76-40. The Broncs led by 15 at halftime and broke it open with a 16-4 third quarter. Camdyn LaRance led Big Sky with 17.
• Brendan Johnson scored 18 points and Morgan Rosberg contributed 10 as Class A Livingston had little trouble with Class B Townsend 51-30. Tyson Racht had 19 points but no other player scored more than three for Townsend.
• A 33-15 second half lifted Lewistown to a 61-50 Class A win over Laurel. Lewistown’s Jaden Graham scored a game-high 19 points, and teammates Wes Jameson and Tanner Trafton added 16 and 13. Colter Bates and Gaje Leischner each scored 17 points for Laurel.
• Dawson Logan scored 16 points as Belgrade evened its record at 1-1 with a 64-44 Class A trouncing of Miles City. Easton Page added 15 points for the Panthers.
• Kellen Big Head and Kobee Big Back joined forces to score 43 points as visiting Colstrip triumphed at Shepherd 62-58 in a Class B matchup. Big Head finished with 22 points and Big Back contributed 21. Colstrip led 22-9 after one quarter and 37-25 at intermission. The Colts' lead was just 48-44 heading into the fourth quarter. Shepherd stayed close behind the 16 points of Tanner Helgeson and the 15 of Spencer Lepley. Teammate Brayden Fulton added 11 points and 13 rebounds.
• Freshman R.J. Ramone scored 34 points for Harlem but it wasn't enough as Cut Bank won 67-60 in a Class B matchup.
• Alex Wiens led with 21 points and Tyson Flickinger added 15 as Plentywood hit 14 3-point shots and bolted to a 27-2 first-quarter lead in sailing past Nashua 76-33 at the Class C Showcase in Glasgow. Wiens hit six 3-pointers and Flickinger made five. Bryce Osksa added nine points for Plentywood. Mack Winchester and Tevan Fuhrman each had eight for Nashua.
• Alberton-Superior picked up its first win in the Frenchtown Tip Off tourney, rallying past Philipsburg 57-51. Key to the outcome was a 21-8 run by the Mountain Cats in the third quarter. Bryan Mask scored 16 points and Carson Callison added 10 for Alberton-Superior (1-1). Multi-sport standout Jaxon Lee led the Prospectors with 16 points.
• Junior post Rylan Weltz had a big day with 23 points as Noxon moved to 2-0 with a 60-40 win over Lincoln at the Western C Tip Off in Frenchtown. Nathan Brown led the Lynx with 19 points.
• Kalen Pospisil popped in 15 points, Jake Kallevig added 13 and Baylor Pospisil scored 11 as Bridger fended off Reed Point-Rapelje 49-26 in Class C play. Tristan Geiser's 12 points led the Renegades.
• Caden Smerker and Dallin Nelson scored 17 points each as Simms upended Valier 69-30. Gavin Leach also hit double figures for Simms, scoring 11 points. Brody Connelly had 16 points for Valier.
• Esvin Reyes and Treydon Brouillette each scored 11 points and Plains bolted to a 21-3 first-quarter lead en route to a 54-32 Class C win over Valley Christian at the Western C Tip Off.
• Seeley-Swan boosted its record to 2-0 with a 74-51 win over St. Regis in Frenchtown. Sophomore Owen Mercado led the way for the Blackhawks with 27 points, followed by senior Cordell Turner with 19. Tanner Day had 16 points for the Tigers.
• Caleb Bellach scored 20 points and Caidin Hill 17 as Class C power Manhattan Christian won at Class B Whitehall 65-25. Sam Leep added 12 points for the victors. Josiah Amunrud finished with 10 points and eight rebounds. Clay Wolfe scored 14 points for Whitehall.
• Darian Holecek scored 13 points and Jack Solberg added 12 as Westby-Grenora fended off a 26-point performance by Froid-Lake's Javonne Nesbit for a 55-46 Class C win.
• Frankie Starz scored 14 points and Kegan Babick tossed in 13 as Lone Peak held on for a 46-45 win over Harrison-Willow Creek in a Class C game.
• Three players scored in double figures as Laurel handed coach Pat Hansen his first win with the program, 54-23 over Lewistown. Sammi Spitzer led the way with 12 points, and Mya Hansen and Kaitlyn Dawes added 10 points each for the Locomotives, who took a 24-2 lead after the first quarter.
• Gabby Weber scored 27 points -- 25 in the second half and 20 in the fourth quarter -- as Belgrade rallied from a 14-point halftime deficit and pulled away late for a 58-49 Class A win over Miles City. Mackenzie Rask led Miles City with 19 points.
• Addie Pontius scored a game-high 17 points and teammate Jessi Jordan achieved a double-double of 12 points and 10 rebounds as visiting Colstrip won at Shepherd 67-42 in a Class B encounter. The Fillies shot out to a 19-4 first-quarter advantage and led by as many as 27 points (63-36). Addie Casterline (12) and Maddie Big Back (10) also scored in double figures for Colstrip. Lyndsey Kale and Jaycee Murdock scored 14 points apiece for Shepherd.
• Skylee Dirden led all scorers with 37 points as Harlem raced past Cut Bank 81-44 in a Class B game. Dirden hit all five of her 3-pointers during the first half and had 25 points by intermission.
• Class B Whitehall received 12 points from Brynaa Wolfe and 11 from Jada Clarkson in winning at home over Class C Manhattan Christian 49-29. The Trojans were up 19-3 after the first quarter and never trailed. Kiersten Van Kirk led Manhattan Christian with nine points and eight rebounds.
• Breanna Rouane scored 20 points and Morgan Kirch had 11 to lift Columbus to a 50-44 win over Big Timber in a Class B game. Sydney Prather had 16 for Big Timber.
• Mackenzie Dethman scored 15 points and sister Sydney Dethman tossed in 14 as Froid-Lake recovered from a Westby-Grenora rally to win 43-40 in overtime in Class C play. Froid-Lake led 22-16 at halftime before outscoring the Thunder 7-4 in the extra session. Dasani Nesbit had 10 points for Froid-Lake and Jenna Rust led Westby-Grenora with 12.
• Simms overcame a first-half deficit and held Valier to seven second-half points in 43-32 victory. Valier led 25-22 at the break, but a 15-point third quarter for Simms put the Tigers up 37-28 going into the fourth. Janessa Willekes scored 16 points for Simms, and Taylor Jones added 11.
• Lanessa Gedney scored six points for Valley Christian in a 42-18 loss to the Frenchtown JV team in the Tip Off in Frenchtown. Hope Rebich scored 14 points for the Broncs.
• Kortney Nelson scored 21 points and ShaAnn Danelson added 15 as Scobey slipped past Plentwood 44-31 in the Class C Showcase in Glasgow. Brenna Osksa led Plentywood with nine points.
• Noxon picked up its first win at the Tip Off tourney in Frenchtown, rolling over Victor 50-18. Delaney Weltz had a double-double for the Red Devils (1-1) with 28 points and 10 boards. Ashley Hopper scored nine points for the Pirates.
• Plains defeated Alberton-Superior 55-37 in Frenchtown as Kylee Altmiller and Rachel Huenink each scored 16 points and Haley Josephson added 12. Madison Mask led Alberton-Superior with 17 points.
• Solae Swenson scored 15 points and Brooke Botha added 12 and also blocked the potential game-tying shot as Lone Peak fended off Harrison-Willow Creek 40-37.
37: Skylee Dirden, Harlem
34: RJ Ramone, Harlem
28: Delaney Weltz, Noxon
27: Owen Mercado, Seeley-Swan
27: Gabby Weber, Belgrade
26: Javonne Nesbit, Froid-Lake
23: Tanner Goligoski, Hamilton
23: Rylan Weltz, Noxon
22: Kellen Big Head, Colstrip
21: Kobee Big Back, Colstrip
21: Alex Wiens, Plentywood
21: Kortney Nelson, Scobey
21: Wynn Main, Poplar
20: Sasha Youngman, Poplar
20: Chloe Belton, Poplar
20: Breanna Rouane, Columbus
• Producing three individual champions and placing a wrestler in every weight class except one, Post Falls, Idaho, rolled to the team title at the Sidney Invitational. Post Falls finished with 238.5 points. Sidney was second with 194.5 and Columbia High from Idaho was third with 184. Post Falls had champions at 103, 138 and 145. Jace Rhodes (17) and Levi Malcom (heavyweight) won titles for Billings West.
• Great Falls High School won the Havre Invitational 218.5 points and host Havre was second at 182.5. Individual winners were:
103: Mich Chagnon, Havre
113: Easton Shupe, Great Falls
120: Cameron Pleninger, Havre
126: Cooper Birdwell, Lewistown
132: Andrew Paradise, Great Falls CMR
138: Lane Paulson, Havre
145: Martin Wilkie, Havre
152: Connor Harris, Havre
160: Duane Otto II, Lewistown
170: Keaton Potter, Lewistown
182: JR Seewald, Cut Bank
205: Austin Ratliff, Havre
285: Ethan Deroche, Great Falls
• Bozeman swept the team titles at the Billings Invitational. The Hawks boys finished with 127 points, while the girls had 114. The Billings West boys and Billings Senior girls were second in the team standings. Brayden Arnold was a double-winner for Billings West (200 freestyle, 100 backstroke) and Bozeman had a 1-2-3 finish in the 500 freestyle. Julia Peterson of Billings Central (50 freestyle, 100 freestyle) and Kieran Morton of Bozeman (200 individual medley, 100 backstroke) were double winners for the girls.