• Tanner Rae scored 22 points, including six in overtime, as Roundup won at Glasgow 54-51 in a Class B matchup. Rae was responsible for six of the Panthers' 11 points in OT, including shooting 4 of 4 from the foul line. Kobe Sibley led Glasgow with 13 points.
• Carson Callison scored 19 points — nine from the free-throw line -- to lead Alberton-Superior to a 47-42 Class C win over Troy. Hunter Leighty scored 11 points for Troy.
• Alex Shriver scored 23 points and Josh Herron added 11 as Fairview toppled Westby-Grenora 55-42 in Class C action. Darian Holecek scored 11 for Westby-Grenora.
• Anika Peters scored 15 points and Riley Nose added 10 to lead Glasgow to a 47-42 win over Roundup in a Class B encounter. McKenna Sealey scored 13 points and Meghan Eiselein added 11 for Roundup.
• Dyauni Boyce finished with 22 points as Winifred beat Great Falls Central 64-46 in a Class C encounter played at Lewistown. Teammate Cassie Smith added 13 points. Sydney Hill led Great Falls Central with 20 points.
• Jenna Rust scored 19 points and Westby-Grenora got off to a fast start and defeated Fairview in a Class C game, winning 54-28. The Thunder led 13-3 after one quarter and then poured it on in the fourth quarter, 19-5. Elizabeth Field added 11 points for Westby-Grenora.
• Aryana Black scored nine points to lead a balanced offense as Cut Bank cruised past Chester-Joplin-Inverness 66-24. The Wolves led 16-8 after one quarter and 43-12 at half. Eleven players scored for Cut Bank. Kayona Fraser led CJI with 11 points.
• Madison Mask poured in 26 points, had 11 rebounds and was a steal shy of a triple-double with nine to lead Alberton-Superior to a 41-32 Class C victory over Troy. Mask scored eight points in the final 10 seconds before halftime to turn a three-point lead into a 25-14 edge. Caitlyn Tallmadge scored 13 points for Troy.
• Madi Wilhelmi scored 15 points and Mikayla Paul added 11 to lead Beach (North Dakota) past Wibaux 61-54. The Longhorns, who led 28-26 at halftime, got 17 points from Layni Schieffer and 16 from sister Mami Schieffer.
26: Madison Mask, Alberton-Superior
25: Julian Glenn, Plenty Coup
24: Justin Stulc, Roy-Winifred
23: Alex Shriver, Fairview
22: Dyauni Boyce, Winifred
22: Tanner Rae, Roundup
22: Bryce Birgenheier, Geraldine-Highwood
20: Sydney Hill, Great Falls Central
20: Shakisha Yellowstone, Lodge Grass