Editor's note: Highlights and top scorers will be updated as results arrive from around the state. For box scores, go to http://stats.406mtsports.com/games.
• Four players scored in double figures for Great Falls CMR, led by Bryce Depping with 18, in a 71-64 win over Missoula Big Sky. Keegan Barnes had 17, Russell Gagne 13 and Caleb Currington 10 fo the Rustlers. Camdyn LaRance poured in 25 points and Andrew Gardanier added 20 for Big Sky. CMR led by a point entering the fourth quarter.
• Rylan DeVries scored 19 points and Nate Bouchard 18 for Huntley Project in a 72-57 loss to Lewistown. No Lewistown scoring information was available.
• Tanner Jessop hit a 3-point shot at the buzzer in overtime to give Corvallis a 56-54 home win over Polson. The Blue Devils improved to 1-3. Jessop led Corvallis with 16 points and Caleb Warnken and Caseon Jessop each added 12. Robin Erickson scored 14 points for the Pirates.
• Kaden Myrstol led a balanced offense with 17 points to lift Red Lodge to a 62-40 win over Forsyth. Eight players scored for the Rams, but Myrstol was the only one in double figures. Ashton Sikes led Forsyth with 13 points.
• Bigfork moved to 3-0 with a 77-24 win over visiting Eureka. Anders Epperly scored 24 points and Logan Gilliard 22 for the Vikings. Corey Chaney scored 10 points for the Lions.
• Spencer Lepley drained 25 points and teammate Brayden Fulton added 19 to carry Shepherd to a 65-63 overtime victory over Roundup. Eli Feuerstein contributed 11 points for Shepherd. Topping Roundup were Makale Kembel with 23, Tanner Rae with 15, Chris Bradley with 12 and Kaide Griffith with 10.
• Isaac Fisher had 25 points as two-time defending state champion Arlee coasted past Hot Springs 76-29. Greg Whitesell added 19 points and Cody Tanner chipped in with 10 for the Warriors. Tyler Knudsen was tops for Hot Springs with 10 points.
• Charlie Kruer led three players in double figures with 12 points as Twin Bridges rolled over Lima 67-25. Daniel Kruer added 11 points and Tate Smith 10 for the Falcons, who had 10 players score and nine with at least five points.
• Gaige Blackwell scored 16 points and teammate Brady Smelser pitched in with 15 as Power squeaked past Sunburst 54-53. Stanley Jarvis scored 22 to lead the Refiners.
• All 12 players scored in Scobey's 77-11 win over Frazer, led by Austyn Fishell and Aidan Fishell, each with 11. The Spartans led 35-5 after one quarter.
• Alex Currie had 19 points and Rylan Weltz 14 as Noxon edged Troy 49-46.
• Marley Calliham topped all scorers with 19 points, Kiely Gunderson added 15 and Allie Olson contributed 12 to lift Great Falls CMR past Missoula Big Sky 66-37. The Rustlers led 43-18 at halftime.
• Lainie Albright and Isabel Evans each scored 14 points as Corvallis had little trouble with Polson, winning 65-24. Nine players scored for the Blue Devils, who sprinted to a 24-6 lead after one quarter and upped it to 42-10 by halftime.
• Gabby Weber led all scorers with 15 points and teammate Gracey Carter added 10 in Belgrade's 61-26 rout of Dillon. The Panthers led 15-1 after one quarter and 27-10 at halftime. Josey Jones' 14 points led the Beavers.
• Josie Lindauer and Ryley Kehr each tossed in 15 points to lead Columbia Falls past Kalispell Glacier 37-30. C-Falls broke away from a close game with an 11-1 third-quarter burst. Raley Shirey scored 12 for Glacier.
• Kenna Pitcher was top scorer with 21 points and Naemi Wipf added 11 as Fairfield cruised past Cut Bank 53-38.
• Blythe Sealey had 16 points, Chloe Cota 14 and Savanna Wolf 10 for Roundup in a 52-27 win over Shepherd. Roundup led 14-2 after the first quarter. Lindsay Kale had 11 for Shepherd.
• ShaAnn Danelson led a balanced Scobey attack with 13 points in a 46-20 win over Frazer. Seven players scored for the Spartans, who led 28-4 at halftime.
• Clancy Phillips had 16 points and Blu Keim 11 as Twin Bridges toppled Lima 51-23.
• Jessica Adkins led with 14 points and sister Emily Adkins had 13 in Absarokee's 48-31 win over Bridger.
• Alyssia Vanderburg scored 18 points and Louetta Conko-Camel helped with 13 as Arlee held off Hot Springs 49-26.
• Delaney Weltz topped all scorers with 19 points to lead Noxon over Troy 47-28.
35: J. Markusa, Power
25: Isaac Fisher, Arlee
25: Camdyn LaRance, Missoula Big Sky
25: Spencer Lepley, Shepherd
24: Jake Kallevig, Bridger
24: Anders Epperly, Bigfork
23: Makale Kembel, Roundup
22: Stanley Jarvis, Sunburfst
22: Logan Gilliard, Bigfork
21: Kenna Pitcher, Fairfield
20: Andrew Gardanier, Missoula Big Sky