Editor's note: Highlights and top scorers will be updated on the 406mtsports.com website as results arrive from around the state.
• Columbia Falls topped Ronan in overtime 58-55. The Wildcats used an 11-point overtime period to walk away with the win after the Chiefs came back in the fourth quarter to tie the game. Drew Morgan and Sam Hovde each scored 15 points for Columbia Falls and Dillon Shipp added 11. Ronan's Jacob Gatch led all players with 17.
• Joseph Williamson paced Wolf Point with 28 points in the Wolves' 73-43 win over Class A Sidney. Nick Page added 14 points for Wolf Point, while Bridger Larson and Cooper McGlothlin each scored 11 for Sidney. The Wolves, who are No. 10 in the latest 406mtsports.com Class B rankings, outscored the Eagles 13-6 in the first quarter, 31-12 in the second and 20-9 in the third.
• Five Rocky Boy players notched double figure point totals in the Stars' 88-40 conference win over Harlem. Joe Demontiney led Rocky Boy with 18 points, while Frankie Bacon scored 16, Olin Arkinson had 15, Wyatt Caplette had 13 and Jordan Tyner added 11. RJ Ramone had a Harlem-high 12 points. The Stars led 21-7 after one quarter, 46-24 at halftime and 75-35 through three quarters.
• Greg Whitesell poured in 30 points and Isaac Fisher added 16 — 14 in the first half — as second-ranked Arlee rolled past Hot Springs 86-50. Whitesell had 18 points in the first half and made eight 3-pointers. Lane Johnson added 10 for the defending state champion Warriors. Tyler Knudsen led Hot Springs with 17, followed by Brandon Knudsen with 12 and Kyle Lawson with 11.
• Mick O'Connor's 26 points led Ekalaka to a 58-41 victory over Broadus. Jared Pardee scored 14 points, and Caleb Fix added 11 for the Bulldogs. Johnny Richards led Broadus with 13.
• Darby pushed its record to 12-1 with a 64-33 home win over Salmon, Idaho. Brandon Winters hit six 3-pointers in tallying a game-high 18 points. Teammate Cole Kayser piled up 12 rebounds.
• A 26-7 second quarter helped Billings Christian pull away from Custer-Hysham in a 70-27 win. Tate Elkin and Nikola Sasaroga each scored 16 points for Billings Christian, and teammate Drew Ouradnik added 15.
• Wibaux edged Beach, North Dakota, 56-54 in overtime. The Longhorns led 33-25 at halftime, but they were outscored 16-8 in the third quarter and squeaked by Beach in OT. Beach's Gage Swanson led all players with 33 points. Tel Lunde led the Longhorns with 26 points, and Cobe Begger added 20.
• Power overcame 23 points from Dutton-Brady's Clay Blankenship and won 61-47. Gaige Blackwell led Power with 15 points, and Brady Smelser added 12.
• Isabelle Erickson scored 10 points and Class A Billings Central beat Class AA Billings Senior 50-33 at the Nelles Activities Center. The Rams, ranked No. 3 in the latest 406mtsports.com Class A poll, led 37-30 entering the fourth quarter but went on a 10-0 run to pull away. Cass Venner’s 16 points paced Senior.
• Fifth-ranked Columbia Falls cruised past Ronan 70-33. Columbia Falls' Ryley Kehr led all players with 23 points, while teammates Josie Windauer and Trista Cowan scored 14 and 10 points, respectively. Jaylea Lunceford led Ronan with 16.
• A 23-6 first quarter paced Lame Deer in a 76-67 nonconference win over Northern Cheyenne. Lame Deer's Island Little Coyote scored 24 points, Paris McLean had 17 and Cheyanna Onebear added 16.
• No. 4-ranked Harlem cruised past Rocky Boy 62-42 at home. Harlem's L'Tia Lawrence led all players with 20 points, Skylee Dirden had 17, Taya Trottier had 12 and Melony Fetter added 10. Rochelle Pease led Rocky Boy with 14 points, and Kirsten Lamere added 13.
• Monique Schwalbach scored as many points by herself as Dutton-Brady overall in Power's 51-24 win. Power outscored Dutton-Brady 14-1 in the first quarter.
• Arlee defeated Hot Springs 60-46 as Alyssia Vanderburg tallied 27 points in the win. Nellie Desjarlais added 12 points and Noelle West chipped in 11. Sydney Jackson and McKennzie Cannon each scored 13 to lead Hot Springs.
• Darby got 22 points from Casey Ehmann to win an interstate battle with Salmon, Idaho, 58-37. Kimber Schlapman added 14 points in the win for the Tigers.
30: Greg Whitesell, Arlee
28: Joseph Williamson, Wolf Point
27: Alyssia Vanderburg, Arlee
26: Tel Lunde, Wibaux
26: Mick O'Connor, Ekalaka
24: Island Little Coyote, Lame Deer
24: Monique Schwalbach, Power
23: Clay Blankenship, Dutton-Brady
23: Ryley Kehr, Columbia Falls
22: Casey Ehmann, Darby
20: Cobe Begger, Wibaux
20: L'Tia Lawrence, Harlem
• Billings Senior won nine matches en route to a 49-24 Eastern AA wrestling dual victory over Billings Skyview. With the win, the Broncs improved to 19-3 in duals. Senior beat both Skyview and Billings West twice this year to claim the title of "City Champions."
• Missoula Sentinel won a dual over Helena High 48-30. Sentinel had individual winners in the following weight classes: 113, 120,132, 138, 145, 152, 170 and 182.