- Kids in Action Day Camps include All-Star Sports Camp, Bowling Camp, Fun and Fit Camp and many more quality, affordable camps for ages 6 to 12. These week-long camps meet in Missoula neighborhood parks. New camps start each Monday through Aug. 25 (except the week of July 28.)
- MORE Adventure Camps include MOBASH Skate Camp for ages 8 to 14 and many more week-long camps for ages 6 to 18 to choose from.
- Participants being accepted for the new youth Ultimate Frisbee for boys and girls in grades 4-8 and Folf (Disc Golf) leagues for boys and girls in grades 1 – 12.
- Folf (Disc Golf) In the Parks: Free family fun for all ages, meets Tuesdays, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. The program meets June 24 at Silver Park, 900 Cregg Lane (just west of Osprey Stadium); July 1 at Toole Park, 202 S. 4th E.; and July 8 at McCormick Park. Pre-registration is not required.
- Tennis camps for ages 5 through adult meet in two-week sessions throughout the summer at Playfair Park. Each camp is designed to meet the needs of each individual, regardless of skill level. The next session begins June 30, call 721-PARK to register.
You have free articles remaining.
For more information about these programs, visit www.missoula
parks.org or call 721-PARK.